- Masks are to be worn at all times except outdoors or in the case of exercise, such as in PE class.
- Students are expected to dress modestly and neatly.
- Tops should completely cover the midriff and not be tight.
- Shorts must be modest (not too short) and no shorter than the tips of the fingers.
- Oversized pants or pants belted below the hipline are not allowed.
- It is the responsibility of the students and parents to accept and maintain this dress code while attending classes.
- Tank tops are allowed as follows:
Straps have to be 1.5 inches wide or larger. The shirt will show no side-skin and will fit properly under the armpit. No undergarments may show. The back needs to be fully covered. Examples are below: